About the Role
• Lead and organise talent development efforts for all existing cast members to grow
cast profiles and marketability.
• Craft creative strategies that will help talent pivot and remain relevant in the face of
an ever-changing social media landscape.
• Ideate and provide creative direction for content plans presented by talents.
• Manage timelines with talent team to execute content plans and deliver both on
organic and sponsored content.
• Manage relationships with talents individually and on a team basis.
• Set growth expectations and support talent with meeting growth requirements.
• Spot future talent opportunities and grow a community of talents.
• Grow a positive reputation for SGAG as a market leader on talent acquisition.
Have 3-5 years of relevant experience in a creative role in social media, Influencer
Marketing and/or Advertising.
Have experience pitching KOLs for various brands.
Are passionate about social media and mastering content creation for brands.
Always have a finger on the pulse for all things Singaporean.
Are keen to grow social media personalities into brands.
Demonstrate a keen understanding of KOL marketing.
Have a desire to grow and guide younger creatives.
Love to have fun, seriously.
Creative thinker and problem solver.
Are or was a talent / KOL that’s a plus.
About the Job
Going above and beyond the brand page, SGAG is looking for a creative mind to help grow
our quirky bunch of talents into brands that brands would love to work with.
The Creative Manager for Talent will be responsible for providing creative firepower to help
our cast members and talents grow their social media presence. You will work closely with
the talent team to pitch the right talent for the right clients. And become the creative coach
that our talents need to help grow and guide them to become true branded personalities.
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following title Application for <Role> x <Full name>