top of page
About the Role
• Establishing clear content strategies to move SGAG’s TikTok efforts forward.
• Creating relevant and relatable content that can generate views and engagement for a TikTok-first audience.
• Day-to-day will be focused on organising creative and approving ideas. Managing stakeholders internally and clients will be necessary.
• Added plus if individual is also a content creator on TikTok.
• Hungry to work in a fast-paced and local creative company.
• Loves being Singaporean!
• This role will report to the Creative Director of SGAG.
At least 3 years of relevant content experience
Previous experience in managing team
Click below to apply now!
bottom of page